NTT Communications expands Enterprise Cloud to Spain and France
Cloud services in four European locations to offer customers choice in meeting data sovereignty needs
Paris & Madrid – 22 September, 2015 -- NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), the ICT solutions and international communications business within NTT (NYSE: NTT), announced today the immediate availability of its Enterprise Cloud solution in two new locations in Europe - Paris and Madrid. Europe’s strict data protection laws mean that the location where data is hosted is as important as its security. The expansion of Enterprise Cloud allows NTT Com’s current and future customers to choose from four key locations within Europe offering flexibility and choice in housing their data.
The addition of Spain and France has increased the total number of Enterprise Cloud data centers to 14 across the world and makes cloud services more accessible to businesses in this region where demand for cloud IT infrastructure has been growing. NTT Com backs its Enterprise Cloud services with a solid infrastructure base – 130 data centers across the globe, and the third largest data center operator in Europe.
“Providing real-world cloud solutions and being truly enterprise class is what differentiates NTT Com. This Enterprise Cloud expansion makes us the perfect partner for organisations that require cloud-migration support and complete cloud-lifecycle services in Spain and France. The local presence further lets us address concerns around data sovereignty which are big issues, particularly in Europe.” said Masaaki Moribayashi, MD of NTT Europe Ltd.
Enterprise Cloud has been awarded “Challenger” status in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Europe published in June 2015. Advantages of Enterprise Cloud include the following:
- Cost optimization: Customers only pay for what they use.
- Flexible and scalable compute resources: Computing power is guaranteed in increments of 1 GHz CPU, 1 GB storage and 1 GB memory.
- Simplicity: The SDN-controlled portal offers a unified dashboard to instantaneously access resources and virtual machines, configure firewalls and load balancers. All changes, additions and deletions are in real time.
- Free VPN connectivity: Users of NTT Com’s “Arcstar Universal One” virtual private network (VPN) service can access Enterprise Cloud directly upon request at no additional cost.
- High availability: Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for 99.99 percent uptime, and advanced security settings for networks, applications, e-mail and virtual machines.
For details about services, please visit http://www.eu.ntt.com/en/services/cloud/enterprise-cloud.html
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including the leading global tier-1 IP network, the Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions, and 130 secure data centers worldwide. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
www.ntt.com | Twitter@NTT Com | Facebook@NTT Com | LinkedIn@NTT Com
For more information
Lizzie Godsill / Ellen Spenceley
+44-0207 592 1200