NTT Communications has obtained SAP Certified Outsourcing Operations Partner certification for Hosting, Cloud and HANA Operations Services. This represents recognition from SAP of service delivery for critical business applications. The certification involves an audit by SAP of customer service, support processes and technical knowledge as well as testing of NTT Communications Enterprise Cloud to authorize the integration of cloud platforms for their complete application set.
Damian Skendrovic, CEO, NTT Communications Managed Services said, “These cloud solutions for SAP allow customers further opportunities to migrate critical applications to the cloud which gives greater agility and resource control, ensuring business operations are enhanced.
Customers will receive the highest standards of service delivery for SAP Basis and SAP HANA, platforms, covered by a single contract, a single Service Level Agreement (SLA) aligned to your business objectives and accessible from a single customer management portal.
The Challenge for CIOs
Faced with decreasing budgets and increasing remits, CIOs are focused on delivering greater business value through agility and cost optimization. IT departments are emerging as service brokers, using cloud and other delivery models to cover all business demands.
- Agility can deliver a competitive advantage climate that is changing the demands placed on business processes and the IT organization.
- Operational optimization is an organizational imperative.
- Alternative operational models – such as outsourcing and cloud computing – need to be comprehensively assessed on a regular basis.
- High-availability and innovation are no longer be mutually exclusive. Disaster recovery is crucial.
- Security and risk mitigation still matters.
How NTT Communications Supports CIOs
NTT Communications provides designated skilled resources with SAP experience that can function as an extension of your own team or organization. As an SAP Global Partner certified in HANA Operations, Hosting and Cloud Services, we have SAP experts in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, available 24 x 7 x 365.
As an Early SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud partner and mobile applications provider, NTT Communications can help you implement new SAP innovations, for example:
- Analysis of your existing SAP operation model and identification of potential opportunities for optimization.
- 24 x 7 systems monitoring: operating system, database, SAP application – design and implementation of a monitoring architecture.
- Detailed reporting and capacity planning, as well as availability management.
- Use of SAP Solution Manager and full co-operation with high level SAP Service and Support as a backup.
- Together we will define fully transparent and measurable SLAs based on which we will develop a sound operation concept that suits your SAP requirements. This will provide the foundation for an operation manual that is up to date and reflects your actual situation and requirements.
NTT Com's Managed Services and Cloud infrastructure have been fully certified to meet SAP’s exacting standards for both service and process compliance for SAP Basis, SAP HANA and the full application suite.
Partners operate and maintain SAP applications and offer complete hosting packages tailored to the customer’s SAP product portfolio. Extensive technical SAP administration skills and experience are mandatory.
Cloud service offerings from providers certified by SAP encompass on-demand infrastructure and on-demand services for SAP products.
Partners have received certification from SAP for their ability to deliver operations services for solutions powered by the SAP HANA in-memory computing platform with high quality operational standards.
Your search is over
Learn More. Contact us to discuss how NTT Communications can help optimize your SAP operation.