NTT Accelerates Your Digital Agenda at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2018
NTT shares insights on Business Intelligence & Analytics, Customer Experience, Digital Innovation, and Cyber Security & Compliance.
November 1 , 2018 – NTT , represented by NTT Communications, NTT DATA, and NTT Security will participate in the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, taking place November 4 -8 in Barcelona. During the event NTT (stand #313) will be demonstrating exciting new technologies, such as; a model blockchain train, a VR data centre experience and highlighting brand new insights through thought leadership in security and data intelligence.
Together, NTT will exhibit some of the most innovative technology on the market today demonstrating real-life use cases in four key areas driving the enterprise digital agenda:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics – Improving the odds with optimal data analysis.
- Customer Experience – Evolution for a digital-first society.
- Digital Innovation – Challenging convention to create new business models.
- Security & Compliance – Ensuring client confidentiality and trust.
- NTT DATA will be showing the Kirari solution for holograms, as well as its ‘Blockchain Train’. NTT Communications will be sharing insights about how it is supporting customers from advanced manufacturing to the world of Formula 1. In addition, NTT Security will share results of its Global Threat Intelligence Report and up to date insights on all cybersecurity and compliance issues.
Speaking sessions conducted by NTT featuring special guests are:
- Mon 5 Nov, 17:40 ITXpo Stage 2 – Data defined: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Tue 6 Nov, 10:00 CCIB Room 115 – Digital transformation: we did it! Hear about our journey
- Wed 7 Nov, 10:00 CCIB Room 115 – Managing IT at 300 kilometres per hour - McLaren Racing
- Wed 7 Nov, 12:40 ITXpo Stage 2 – IT Security: failure as team performance
NTT is a Premier Sponsor at this year’s Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, considered one of the world’s most important gatherings of CIOs and senior IT executives.
NTT is the one-stop, innovation partner for leading global enterprises, supporting digital transformation through practical industry insights, technical competence, and security expertise with robust global networks, data centres, advisory services, and R&D. Today NTT generates over $106 billion in annual revenues worldwide. NTT is a top 5 IT services provider and has been ranked #20 Most Valuable Global Brand by Brand Finance Global 500.